Level 3 Teaching Assistant
Are you a level 3 qualified teaching assistant (TA) and looking for work? Do you live in Derby or Derbyshire?
Claire’s School Solutions are looking to appoint a variety of teaching assistants across Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS), Key Stage 1 (KS1) and Key Stage 2 (KS2) to join our supply team and work in a local Derbyshire and Derby Schools for additional support in September 2021. Currently we are seeing a demand for full time cover for short- and longer-term needs.
Working as part of the schools dynamic and creative teams, the appointed teaching assistants will focus on delivering whole class support and also intervention-based support to small groups of pupils. The successful TA’s will have good knowledge of the curriculum and will be able to build solid relationships with the pupils.
It is essential to have:
* A level 3 or higher NVQ or CACHE Qualification or equivalent.
* Previous experience working in an education environment.
* Have an understanding of safeguarding.
* A passion for working and supporting children’s learning.
* Previous UK experience working in a Primary School environment.
* Strong communication skills that can be demonstrated by an ability to build relationships with other professionals.
* The ability to support the class teacher in motivating the children to create a stimulating learning environment.
Claire’s School Solutions is an equal opportunities employer.
Reference ID: TA/Sept21
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Salary: £70.00-£85.00 per day